If you are a first time user, please
if you are a returning user.
Consignor Night - Thursday, May 10, 2018 --- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Location - 827 E. Tennessee St. - Florence, AL
- Credit cards accepted
- Consignors earn 60%
- A $10.00 advertising fee will be deducted from your sales
Upscale Household Items, Antiques, Furniture, Seasonal Items, Lighting, Rugs, Linens, Art, Dishes, Garden Items, Pillows, and Accessories.
$5.00 item limit (only 10 - $5 items accepted)
Entertainment centers/armoires are dated - please price accordingly
$25.00 storage fee (collected after sale) for any large piece of furniture left for
next sale (allow only 2 sales)
Recliners, Mattresses, Toys, Major Appliances, Electronics, Paperback or Textbooks,
Recalled Children's Furniture, Tupperware, Mugs, Clothing, Jewelry, Used Sheets,
Towels or Bathmats, Cheap Silk Flowers or Old Arrangements / Wreaths, Anything
80's Country, Resin Figurines or Accessories. Any item that has been brought to the last 2 sales.
$5.00 limit and only 10 - $5.00 items (can package several $1 items).
following items must be pre-approved: draperies, futons, furniture made from pressed
* - All
merchandise must be clean and in good condition.
We reserve the right to refuse ANY items at the door. If you have questions, especially regarding furniture, it's best to CALL FIRST!
Tagging: (YOU MUST CREATE YOUR TAGS ONLINE )
An online tagging service is available ($10) if you do not have computer access.
Call Linda 766-3977 or 335-8201.
Added Service Make tags & tag your items - must bring or e-mail a complete list of items/prices/discount/donate info to us & call for a drop off appointment - fee $25.00
Securely attach a tag to each item. We suggest tying the card on with curling ribbon or string. Use clear packaging tape only when necessary. (You may use safety pins. You place the safety pins on fabric items like pillows). Clearly record the following information on the tag.
- All prices in full dollar increments (no $1.99, $8.50, etc.)
- Remember to mark each tag with
Discount - yes___/No____ and
Donate - yes___/ No_____
- You can earn 60% of the price for the item. A $10.00 advertising fee will be deducted from your final check.
TIPS FOR PRINTING TAGS:
- Don't print too dark - do not print on "High Quality" setting - print on NORMAL - especially with inkjet printers
- Align your print cartridges - out of alignment causes the edge of bar codes not be clean and straight
- Use a standard dense cardstock or heavy paper- 60# paper is ideal - avoid a "slick" surface as it can cause ink to smudge
Make Your Tags Online Here